Sunday, March 1, 2009

FS Survey... From Ms. Ivee

♥♥♥♥♥♥

1.What is the age difference between you and your youngest sibling?

-14 years

2. Do you believe that there is always room in your heart for your first true love?

-......yes and always yes..

3.Do you think your last ex deserves to die?

-naku wag naman po..

4. Why did you hug the last person you hugged?

-Because I love her..(si Miho)

5. have unlimited texting?

-Yep, atleast onece a week..

6. What is your profile song and why?

-Nothing

7. Where will you be tonight?

-Sa bahay...

8. Who are you calling?

-Wala...

9. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?

-very much!

10. How many showers do you take a day?

-Twice a Day..

11. Are you mean?

-Hmmmm...

12.Who do you trust the most in your life?

-ONLY GOD

14. Do you have a bank account?

-yes i have

15. Would you change your name?

-Nope..I love my name so much :P

16. What is your zodiac sign?

-LIBRA

17. If the person who hurt you the most in your life apologized and told you they love you what would you do?

- I will accept the apology as long as THEY will promise me not to mess with my life again. If THEY will tell THEY loves me, I won't believe. Like the other things THEY told me long time back..(Chika?? harhar..too personal..Ang hirap mabuhay na kasama ang mga taong gusto kang hilain paibaba.. but Still God is good. He is always there for me.)

18. Last time you had a yummy chocolate?

- I love chocolates. I just had it last Friday night.

19. Do you feel like you're a good person?

-Yes.. Im sure...

20. Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?

-Yes,, nyahehehehhe

21. Do you like to have long hair or short hair? Why?

-Long Hair.. Mas bagay daw sa akin..***wink

22. What about on the opposite sex?

-Any, as long as it looks neat and clean.

23. Do you like french fries?

-Yes...

24. When is the next time you're going away?

-Away from my family? Hmmm... almost five years na rin akong mag-isang binubuhay ang sarili...T_T

25. When is your birthday?

-October 03

26. Do you know your most recent exs birthday?

-YEs naman.. Basta birthday gani naa koy good memory ana.. :D

27. Do you like to work with little kids?

-Hahayz,, depende sa kid..

28. Where are your mom and dad?

-My mamang and tatay ay nasa...Isulan, Sultan Kudarat...

29. Do you love them?

-of course!

30. What do you miss most about your past?

-I miss my peaceful life.

31. When is the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug?

-hmmmm Secret! :P

32. What do you carry with you at all times?

-Cellphone and my bag.

33. Who is the last person of the opposite sex that made you smile?

-si John Lloyd.. hahayz,, he gave me a perfect smile while sinasabing "Pasalubong ate nge-nge.."


♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search