Monday, December 29, 2008

2008 Last Post

*********************************

New Year is fast approaching.. yehey!!! Am not so excited. Dunno why. Grrr... "I Hate You Jean!" I dunno when I would love you again. Eii guyz, many of my best buddies in ym asking why my status message is "I Hate You Jean!" ,, coz.. I hate myself in many ways! I have a strong personality but emotionally weak?? Errrr.... isn't balance right? Dunno why I'm such a loser emotionally. tsk9999999999x

Thank you God for all the blessings you've showered us. For the good health and everything. Thank you for the fighting spirit.

To my mamang, tatay and brothers, Xerxes, AOV family, friends,relatives, classmates, madz and padz... thank you for loving me.


... thank you guys for everything..


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Sa mga kaaway ko.. sorry guys..I hate you parin till year 2009... Shit..shit... you made my life miserable. errrrr...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search