Thursday, July 2, 2009

Forever Friend

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
(Proverbs 17:17)


Twas March 10, 2008 when we first met, our partnership was started and friendship was created.

We met because we're officemate [nyahahah kaklaro ana, weather I like it or not we're meant to be officemates]

Our partnership started because we've the same client. [team8 mi ani uie weather I like it or not gi-hired pud sya sa among client hehehehe]

And last but not the least, we became friends because.......hmmm, dunno why maybe because we're both friendly. harhar!

I have a multitude of friends. Wherever I go, people know me [hahaha hambugera]. But she's one of the blessings that God showered upon me.

She can comfort me when I am depressed [what is KATAPAD] She can dare me when I allow myself to get beyond our reasonable boundaries. She can lead me when I am ready to give in and she can determine for me when life backslide apart. I just want her around to cry, to laugh, to act silly, to enjoy some mutually liked activity [unsa pa, TSISMIS eh kaklaro sa CCTV hmmp]. In many ways She enriched my life and made me feel loved, accepted, respected and cared for. She also acted as my sister..ehehehehe..

And now, after 1 year and 3 months of working with her..nanananan.., My contract with our client was ended last June 15, 2009. Too difficult but I need to accept that she can't be my forever teamate. This is it! Again and again, I need to adjust and look forward for the next client. Goodluck for both of us then. hehehe


I'll be missing Belle and our client too. T_T And I won't forget this awesome friendship we have. And wishin' that our great relationship will last [uyab gud mi] ahahahha[teary eyes].

Im glad that once in my life I met Belle and we became good friends. I owe this all from the company we're connected [agentsofvalue.com] and to our client [selfgrowth.com]..

Ok lang na ga, nabuhi gani ko for 21 years nga wala ka meaning ani mabuhi japon ko..hehhehe

Aja! Luvyuga!
☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

1 comment:

  1. hala ka uy, jean makahilak man sad ko ug colored ana....

    tama sad ka jean, mabuhi jpon ka ana pero minus na c belle sa imo. bwahahahah...

    ingats jean.

    ayo2 sa night. tukuri lng imong mata kung murag dli na makaya.

    ReplyDelete

Search