Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blameless~~

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Nice morning to all of all you!...~~~~whew,, I loved this morning.. tsk2x dunno why but I'm inspired doing my task today :D

~~~~~~~Word for the day : BLAMELESS~~~~~~~

Yesterday, I got my Rhema in Proverbs 28: 6 and it says:

"Better a poor man whose walk in blameless than the rich man whose ways are perverse"


And today I got it in the book of Psalm 101:2 it says: "I will be careful to lead a blameless life when will you come to me?
I will walk in my house with a blameless Heart"



According to Answer.com the word ;

BLAMELESS
means:

Free of blame or guilt; innocent.

blamelessly blame'less·ly adv.
blamelessness blame'less·ness n.

[REFLECT AND READ YOUR BIBLE EVERYDAY]

Anyway, special thank you to someone who gave me an apple and white rose *blushing* pwd makilig? harhar.. Thanks..Thanks... :-*

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search