Tuesday, September 9, 2008

,,,A Charming Cherry Ann...

Hey friends! It's been a couple of days since my last post here.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Here I am again.. posting... wahehehehhe.... anyway, just this moment I remember my loving and very charming friend Cherry Ann Gacuma-Murillo.
Yes, I really miss her.. :( I've learned a lot from her.

hahhahahah c che-che??? siya??? as in xa??? grabe au katabian! sumpay gud among mouth ani..hehehhe pero c che talaga ang akoang ultim8 friendship sa Davao City Real Property Tax Computerization Project (DCRPTAP) from the start cge na mi og kuyog-kuyog la jud mi nag-away khit minsan,,,

huhuhuhu mis na mis ko na gani xa,,, unta che,, naa pa chance na maging ka workmate ta usab...

che-che is really a good pal,,,

always smile che ha...

tnx pala sa lahat!

ingat lagi!

tc:)


PS.. sorry nga pala dahil hindi ako nakadalo sa binyag ng baby mo.. Babawi nalang ako next time.. waheheh...

Take care of yourself and your family as well. I am always here if you need me.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


1 comment:

  1. Such a lucky friend! Uy pretty pretty mo diyan...whatta sweet smile. You two were both charming. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Search